Longbow PvP Build

Zuko.7132

Longbow got some buffs. Ya, it’s still not amazing, but I wanted to make a build for it. This is the best I’ve come up with. For the empty slot, you could take shake it off, balanced stance, frenzy, or even for great justice.

Build

More of a team fighter due to phalanx strength, but has lots of sustain, so it can stall a node too. Lots of condi removal through longbow cleansing ire and warhorn 5. Through runes and dogged march, you have a 58% reduction to cripple, chill, and immob, plus a 25% reduction to all condis. With Rampage, you gain resistance to ignore blinds for easy cc and you go up to 91% reduction to cripple, chill, and immob. You won’t miss warriors sprint too much, especially with charge on warhorn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Zuko.7132 said:

Longbow got some buffs. Ya, it’s still not amazing, but I wanted to make a build for it. This is the best I’ve come up with. For the empty slot, you could take shake it off, balanced stance, frenzy, or even for great justice.

Build

More of a team fighter due to phalanx strength, but has lots of sustain, so it can stall a node too. Lots of condi removal through longbow cleansing ire and warhorn 5. Through runes and dogged march, you have a 58% reduction to cripple, chill, and immob, plus a 25% reduction to all condis. With Rampage, you gain resistance to ignore blinds for easy cc and you go up to 91% reduction to cripple, chill, and immob. You won’t miss warriors sprint too much, especially with charge on warhorn.

Now, if only Charge was 15 sec CD instead of 20, denying us of our only means of removing immob outside discipline for a measly 2 sec of quickness!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Now, if only Charge was 15 sec CD instead of 20, denying us of our only means of removing immob outside discipline for a measly 2 sec of quickness!

And if our warhorn trait granted reduced weapon cooldown like every other weapon trait lol