Mastery Points.

I've finished My Story and I was under the impression I would get 8 mastery points from it. Have I done something wrong because I only have 1 point for Central Tyria? I wondered if maybe I had done the story before they were added so I made another char and started the story but did not get them that way either. 

Did you unlockrd masteries by going either to 1st HoT or 1st PoF mission?

And did you looked at your achievements? Mastery Points are bound to achievements. In the achievement tab of your hero panel you can see which MP's you got, can get.

Edited by Dayra.7405

You only get them once per account. The first char who archived them (they are in the General/Hero subsection) earned them. In the achievements you can see, if you already earned them.

If you played the story before you unlocked the mastery system, you already have them on your core-tyria MP account, when you unlock the MP system. You don't get them a 2nd time.

Here are all core-tyria mastery points. You should check if the achievements you got is equal to the points you spend + have left to spend. If the sum is equal, you are fine, if it is unequal, you best make screen shoots showing that and contact the support.

Edited by Dayra.7405

15 minutes ago, Cuks.8241 said:

I know this is not the question but it might help. For central Tyria the easiest source of mastery points besides the insights and story are LS2 and fractals. Most if not all points from fractals can be acquired from tier 1.

I would say: use the fratal points for the fractal attunement mastery.

First thing is pact-commander, which needs 19 points, so 19 out of these 21 is easiest:

• 8 story
  • 9 mastery insights on the maps
  • 1 reach lvl 80
  • 1 Kill Karka Queen
  • 1 Kill Tequatl
  • 1 map completion

The legendary crafting mastery is something for later 🙂

Edited by Dayra.7405

I understand that I only get them once per account, however I have ZERO mastery points, so I didnt get them at all. I thought I had 1 but I dont on closer inspection. Its almost like I can not get them. I will contact support and see what they say.

39 minutes ago, Vix.3896 said:

I understand that I only get them once per account, however I have ZERO mastery points, so I didnt get them at all. I thought I had 1 but I dont on closer inspection. Its almost like I can not get them. I will contact support and see what they say.

If you have 0 points, what you can try to do is go for any other mastery point first and see if this forces an update to the game checking. There are 9 core Tyria mastery points which simply require the player to go to them and channel.

If that doesn't help, do contact support.

• Like 1