Swap around Call of the Mists and Emboldened for raids

Right now, if a raid wing has the Call of the Mists buff for double rewards this week, it will have Emboldened mode for raid training the next week.
In my opinion, the order on this should be flipped in order to entice newer people to try the raids they did in training mode a week later on its regular difficulty.

The situation as it should be in my opinion:
Week 1: Raid has emboldened, enticing people to train this raid and learn the ropes and get their first taste of how to run this wing in.
Week 2: Same raid now has Call of the Mists, the "easy mode" has been turned off, BUT double rewards are active, incentivising people to go back in there without the easy mode active immediately after..

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Caladrius.6594 said:

Right now, if a raid wing has the Call of the Mists buff for double rewards this week, it will have Emboldened mode for raid training the next week.
In my opinion, the order on this should be flipped in order to entice newer people to try the raids they did in training mode a week later on its regular difficulty.

The situation as it should be in my opinion:
Week 1: Raid has emboldened, enticing people to train this raid and learn the ropes and get their first taste of how to run this wing in.
Week 2: Same raid now has Call of the Mists, the "easy mode" has been turned off, BUT double rewards are active, incentivising people to go back in there without the easy mode active immediately after..

Hard to argue with this logic. Makes sense.