Second and third legendary PvP armor set?

Buran.3796

Second and third legendary PvP armor set?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Second and third legendary PvP armor set?

• Medium armor
    • Light armor

Hi, have been using the PvP legendary heavy armor set for years and had the tokens to craft the medium and light for a while, but now I have the funds to almost finish those two. Given the current balance and fun provided across the professions and specs across all game modes, which one would you craft first? Thanx in advance.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/25/2022 at 4:18 PM, Buran.3796 said:

Hi, have been using the PvP legendary heavy armor set for years and had the tokens to craft the medium and light for a while, but now I have the funds to almost finish those two. Given the current balance and fun provided across the professions and specs across all game modes, which one would you craft first? Thanx in advance.

I made WvW heavy armor first since I generally like the Heavy Armor classes. Out of the last two arch classes of Adventurer and Scholar, I dont really play Mesmer and Elementalist, even tho Necro is my top 3 class. So I decided to go with Leather since I like playing Support, and it already has Scrapper as a option, Druid in PvE and now Specter. 

• Thanks 1