Can't Sell The Precursor Dragon's Flight

Hmm, I suspect I must be misunderstanding something here. Just now I traded in my Fragment of Prismatic Light and got the Dragon's Flight precursor, which I intended to sell. However, it is marked as account bound and soulbound on use, making me unable to sell it. The wiki only lists it as soulbound on use and gives the TP buying/selling prices for it. Is there something that I am not understanding about all this? Can only the crafted ones be sold while the one from the vendor can't? If that's the case, I'll ask Support to give me back my Fragment so I can at least sell that.  Thanks in advance for any clarity on this.

• Confused 1

You could always sell the fragment and still be able to buy the Precursor selection box, no matter when you sold the fragment, hence the "Once this item has been acquired, it can be safely sold or discarded" text on it.

It was always intended to be an account bound precursor if purchased with the Fragment of Prismatic Light.

You can always craft the legendary and sell that.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Haleydawn.3764 said:

You could always sell the fragment and still be able to buy the Precursor selection box, no matter when you sold the fragment, hence the "Once this item has been acquired, it can be safely sold or discarded" text on it.

It was always intended to be an account bound precursor if purchased with the Fragment of Prismatic Light.

You can always craft the legendary and sell that.

There are various other Dragon's weapons precursors available for sale on the TP. So those are ones folks crafted, rather than getting from the fragment?

1 hour ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

There are various other Dragon's weapons precursors available for sale on the TP. So those are ones folks crafted, rather than getting from the fragment?

Crafting is not the only option, the unbound ones can drop e.g. from strike chests too