Isn't it time for a change?

Now, just days away from entering my 10th year, I started to get bored of monotonous sequential entertainment. I'm like an itopian movie actor, now these things will come soon. A radical change should be made. I don't want to be overwhelmed by the festivals, I don't even want to see it. You push the game to 3 characters. The guild concept is dead already. It has a meaningless and unnecessary side. I have a lot to say, but you admins value what is written on reddit more than what is written on your own forums, in fact, we are not different from the jewels, dollars, euros circulating in the game for you. give me a weak scream maybe you can't even hear

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 18
  • Sad 2

If you ever get tired of a game after 10 years, that's probably natural and burnout is a common cause even with other good games or other things. Just play stuff you enjoy or go search for it, maybe if you take a break, it'll be fun again for you and vice aversa. Find some games you want to try, dishonored, l4d2, tf2 saxton hale or some rocket jump maps, sc2 coop +- arcade mods for tower defense or hero games, etc. Maybe watch a show you enjoy, etc 

If you want to watch another show while you play windowed too like runescape, there can be some good shows around. Netflix has the witcher, Disney has marvel, simpsons, old disney show, mandalorian, star wars visions, etc. Crunchyroll has the famous anime but is a pretty good free show service and black clover is one of my favorites after you pass the first 10 for episode to episode action as it drops the filler to have lots of events per 20 min episode. Just find your jam and enjoy it, gw2 doesn't have a sub so you can always take a break as long or short as you want and not feel like 15$ a month or your past purchases for 1 login are wasted. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

If you feel this way about the game, it may be about time you take a break from it. It’s not the game that is the issue here. Everyone gets the feeling of being burnt out sometimes. What’s great about gw2 is that when you’re back, even if it takes you a year to come back, all your stuff will still be here waiting for you and you won’t be left behind. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1