Winged Reverie skiff skin?

Is the Winged Reverie skiff skin no longer available? One reference I found said it was available from Black Lion chests during certain times of the year, but the wiki makes it sound like it isn't any longer. Or maybe I'm just confused? I didn't even know this skin was a thing until I saw it at Labyrinthine Cliffs the other day, and now I have a deep need for it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It will be available for Black Lion Statuettes at some point (and will almost certainly cost 60 of them). All the exclusive items from the chests are available for statuettes eventually, usually a few months after they were in the chests. (I think that's done deliberately so even people who know it will be available for statuettes might be tempted to keep gambling for a drop from the chests.)

What's available for statuettes changes every few months (like the chests, but not always at the same time) so you'll need to check periodically to see if it's there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, hornedchick.6841 said:

Hey, thanks again! I checked tonight, and it's available again for Black Lion Statuettes! I had a bunch saved, and I opened a few more chests until I had enough. I finally have the skiff skin now, and I am insanely happy!

Hey congratulations, glad you finally got it!  Enjoy!