How about making Virtuoso spvp viable?

ZeftheWicked.3076

Warriors and Eles got some love and are now part of meta.
So how about throwing Virtuoso a bone?

There are some issues, but most glaring one is how the spec is brutalized by TRASH traits.

Jagged Mind and Sharper Images - 1 stack of 1s bleed on trait that defines condi Virtuoso.. like what? Please tell me this is just a-net's slip up...
And let's not forget that with the above Bloodsong (grandmaster trait) now no longer exists.

Illusionary Inspiration - healer Virutoso can't really happen because you have to give up THE best grandmaster mesmers have (Blurred Incriptions) for a mediocre one.
Weak base healing value, weak scaling and poor radius. Virtuoso is a ranged fighther, he's not supposed to be glued to frontliners and eat every aoe inside a node. At least give it 600 radius...

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076
  • Like 2

Funny enough I see a tones of Virtuosos in the US servers, way more than any other Mesmer. I'm not saying its good but I guess its an easy build to steam roll with since you duel + team fight really well. If you get chased in anyway you have less tools to escape compared to other Mesmer builds.

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Confused 2

14 hours ago, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

Warriors and Eles got some love and are now part of meta.

They are not just meta, they are beyond broken. 

Virtuoso grandmaster trait that supposed to make bladesongs unblockable doesnt work, one of the main reasons its bad.(Who could thought that spec completely based on projectiles would be terrible against projectile hate... right?  /s).

But if it actually would work, it easly could become very oppressive to fight, low cd blocks and unblockable blades. If they fix the trait, it would 100 % become a reason why everyone would cry for nerfs again.

Spoiler

There is no other way to play it but get as many blocks/evades as you can because thats how you get blades, otherwise you will be waiting for them for ages. Which makes them very annoying to fight.

Dagger in so bad in competitive modes that no number changes will fix it, its exclusively made to fight PVE NPC's. 

Because they hate mesmer so much, they wont let mesmer has a good healing skill with inbuilt condi cleanse/utility that really helps with conditions (I'm the only one who jealous that catalyst healing skill is insanely good with high base healing and condi cleanse on each pulse?), so you are always forced into inspiration (which isnt shining too much on condi cleanses on demand, you must cast bladesong somewhere before it actually can cleanse), massive damage loss on every build, while others, can afford easly run 1-2 nondps traitlines and still have high damage output and sustain, mesmer - not so much.

As I have played it, its really frustrating to play this bs class.That's not even a mesmer, its just a bs with mesmer abilities.
A class made for simpletons, takes away any complexity the class had, no wonder everyone(who never played mesmer because its "hard" for them, lmao) love it, you dont have to execute any combo's and whatnot that average mesmer build must do, all you have to do is to dodge/block and then f1.

If anything, any other mesmer spec must be viable in competitive modes, not virtuoso.

Edited by semak.7481
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1