Post 23rd patch bug : Arcing Slice only buffed on core builds ?

secondvegas.4193

there seems also something pretty weird going on with the berserker 5% more dmg buff tho ^^ it seems to deal now les damage instead of more ^^ checked it now multiple times on the golem. Would be nice if someone could actually take a look on that one as well xd

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pati.2438 said:

there seems also something pretty weird going on with the berserker 5% more dmg buff tho ^^ it seems to deal now les damage instead of more ^^ checked it now multiple times on the golem. Would be nice if someone could actually take a look on that one as well xd

Would be a pretty easy thing to confirm.

AA in Berserk Mode for 20s with Bloody Roar traited, record AVG DPS.

AA in Berserk Mode for 20s with Eternal Champion traited, record AVG DPS.

Compare the two to see if Bloody Roar is the stated damage increase.

2 minutes ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 hmm not that easy to see since i meant the 5% buff on bloody roar ^^ only what it would see me that way would be the whole 25%. I litterly meant that it doesnt feel like the 5% buff to bloody roar was a buff it felt like a nerf instead thats why i say if someone could just take a look ^^

As in is the average dps 25% higher or not when using Bloody Roar over Eternal Champion. Could be that there is a bug in that part of the code, or that how it stacks with other modifiers got changed somehow.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 @Double Tap Just checked it right now after some trys it tells me that im dealing like 17% more dmg with using bloody roar. Since im just also using the new Sundering leap version in it there might for real be a bug going on here^^ Means instead of a 5% buff it might be a 5% dmg loss on bloody roar!

EDIT: In numbers its like 23,500 dps with out bloody roar

and like 27.000 dps with bloody roar

Edited by Pati.2438
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 @Double Tap Just checked it right now after some trys it tells me that im dealing like 17% more dmg with using bloody roar. Since im just also using the new Sundering leap version in it there might for real be a bug going on here^^ Means instead of a 5% buff it might be a 5% dmg loss on bloody roar!

EDIT: In numbers its like 23,500 dps with out bloody roar

and like 27.000 dps with bloody roar

looks more like 15% (14.89% to be precise). Sounds like the WvW/PvP version is being used instead of the new 25% in PvE.

@Double Tap, sounds like a good place to look! Looks like the WvW/PvP split got put into the PvE split for Bloody Roar. Might be worth checking the WvW/PvP split in case the PvE version got placed there instead through some weird switcheroo in the code.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1