What do you play in PvE?

Veprovina.4876

What do you play - PvE?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mesmer spec do you play in open world?

• Chronomancer
    • Mirage
    • Virtuoso
    • Core Mesmer
    • Whichever is the current meta build on X site (also select the elite in question)
    • I don't play open world
  2. 2. Which Mesmer spec do you play in instanced content (raids, strikes)?

• Chronomancer
    • Mirage
    • Virtuoso
    • Core Mesmer
    • Whichever is the current meta build on X site (also select the elite in question)
    • I don't play raids/strikes
  3. 3. Which Mesmer spec do you play in fractals?

• Chronomancer
    • Mirage
    • Virtuoso
    • Core Mesmer
    • I don't play fractals

Β Β 

7 hours ago, godfat.2604 said:

Yeah, it's not great, and I only run Chrono in open world because I need something running fast and bursting fast, and for random open world things we usually don't need something great either. The other place I run Chrono is in WvW... which to be honest, not great either.

Yeah, i play Chrono in WvW too. Different build though. It's ok, but yeah, can't compete with golden child supports out there.

For roaming i play Mirage and that one dodge really needs to become 2 sooner rather than later it's too big of a handicap, and really unfair when you consider no other profession has such a handicap...

7 hours ago, godfat.2604 said:

I checked in-game, and I realized I am using Sigil of Force and Sigil of Strength (to compensate lack of mights), and the rests are close enough. I still miss Distortion for gathering :kekw:

Edited: Oh, if you need better defense, I suggest using shield instead of changing stats. It’s usually enough.

I'll definitely experiment. I didn't get legendary armor and trinkets for nothing lol. πŸ™‚

Yeah, distortion when gathering is king lol. Mirage cloak works as well!

Β 

7 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Chrono for most of the content, but that's just because I'm addict to Time marches on's passive 25% movement speed buff.

I totally get that! I got so used to Chrono speed for a while that, when i went back to Mirage it seemed like i was going in slow motion!!! πŸ˜„

• Like 2