Keeping track of Quick Pockets

Thomas Scheltens.9526

Hey all,

On specter, running the quick pockets trait (Gain initiative on swapping weapons while in combat), how do you keep track of the 8s cooldown? Is there a way? 

Because loads of times I see myself waste the trait by waiting too long to swap or swap too early and end up with not enouhg initiative.

Additionally, lead attack icon is uses the quick pocket icon next to the boons and condis on your own character, very very confusing.

Does any specter enjoyer has a trick or answer for keeping track of the cooldown?

On 8/30/2022 at 4:46 AM, Thomas Scheltens.9526 said:

Hey all,

On specter, running the quick pockets trait (Gain initiative on swapping weapons while in combat), how do you keep track of the 8s cooldown? Is there a way? 

Because loads of times I see myself waste the trait by waiting too long to swap or swap too early and end up with not enouhg initiative.

Additionally, lead attack icon is uses the quick pocket icon next to the boons and condis on your own character, very very confusing.

Does any specter enjoyer has a trick or answer for keeping track of the cooldown?

Changing weapons cooldown time: 10 seconds. Pickpocket cooldown time: 8 seconds.

In other words,  It will be activated every time you change weapons. 

P.S.  Fight your foe as usual, don't pay attention to it too much -  you will eventually swap weapons once the situation requires  you to do so. 

Edited by Sylvia.4870