gyromentalist

the krytan assassin.9235

Alot of scrappers have mentioned it is unfair to nerf the moving gyros effect and i've got to say i fully agree. In my opinion the moving gyros effects shouldn't be removed, but instead give other professions equal opportunities. Therefore i suggest a new elementalist espec; the gyromentalist. Instead of defensive gyros, the gyromentalist will have offensive gyros instead. Many players have complained that enemies are able to walk out of aoe fields. I propose therefore to make all current elementalist aoe attacks attach to the target instead. This can be a very helpful tool when you're trying to hit the enemy zerg, but lack situational awareness to properly place a field. all you have to do is basically cast a meteorshower on the enemy commander and you'll be guaranteed to hit your shots!

I think this will promote really fluid gameplay and won't cause any balance problems in any way. Any ideas how to further improve this new Espec?

Edited by the krytan assassin.9235
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm kinda disappointed, I genuinely thought it would be an mesmer e-spec suggestion thread...

"After the very well designed Scrapper and the super popular catalyst, meet our new mesmer e-spec, the Gyromentalist! Your clones are now bound to a gyro that faithfully follow your character! With the new ground targeted F5, you can now position your gyro and your clones next to your foes to unleash your devastating shatters skill! A revolutionary increase of control level for the mesmer!"