Report for Spamming

Malus.2184

37 minutes ago, Malus.2184 said:

Does reporting someone for spamming also including people /w while they have you on /ignore so that you're never able to respond to them?

I believe so. If that person still harasses you by flooding your chat in whisper mode, say mode or map one with words, which you don't want to see at all, you can report him for spamming.

6 hours ago, Malus.2184 said:

Does reporting someone for spamming also including people /w while they have you on /ignore so that you're never able to respond to them?

Why would you want to respond to someone you think is harassing you?  If you respond, any reports will be for naught, as you engaged as well.

Block and report, only. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2022 at 10:22 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Why would you want to respond to someone you think is harassing you?  If you respond, any reports will be for naught, as you engaged as well.

Block and report, only. 

I wantedto respond to them, because that's a thing I do, and then I found out I was /ignored, at which point I wonder because I consider that spam. It would be a catch 22 if you're unablet to report them for spam after finding that you feel they're eligable for being reported for spam.

On 9/24/2022 at 8:43 PM, Linken.6345 said:

Or they might have forgot to turn offline mode off.

This happens far too often for them to all have forgotten. It's more like they "forgot" and is abusing the system.

Regardless, even if people honmestly forget they still get a warning that they can then appeal, because if nothing happens then they'll just continue doing it again and again without realising it.

• Confused 1