Mute Legends voices?

Antrix.4512

It would be VERY cool to add this option. Well, or at least change the Glint's voice when using elite and not only abilities. No no, I respect lore, I understand that Glint is an elder dragon, but... every time she "growl" I get two layers of goosebumps because I feel like there is a ghost of an old woman from a cursed haunted house behind me. But I don't want to turn off chatter sounds completely either T_T

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Polar.8634 said:

it should not be muted. if you cannot stand The Voice of the Legend, then you are not worthy of being revenant.

I believe in you pal, brace yourself, stand in front of the Voice and embrace it

I'm sorry. I gave vent to feelings and for a moment I forgot about who we are, what our path and our destiny are. I promise that this will not happen again in the future! I am strong when my revenant brothers are by my side!

But… can I turn the volume down a bit?

Edited by Antrix.4512
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Antrix.4512 said:

'm sorry. I gave vent to feelings and for a moment I forgot about who we are, what our path and our destiny are. I promise that this will not happen again in the future! I am strong when my revenant brothers are by my side!

But… can I turn the volume down a bit?

only when you stand straight, an the Voice enters you, and it penetrates your bones, and soul, only then can you consider being worthy being revenant. 

you can play with audio volume options... which will not make you more worhty  in eyes neither Glint, nor Kalla, nor Jalis, nor even lowly demon Malix 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...