Size of skills and chat box

I recently bought a larger monitor I  got the color right to my liking but everything is too small because of the redsolution.  I remember at a point you could change it to where every thing was labeled boxes I dont remeber where this is or did this get taken off at a erlier upgrade.  Please let me know so i wont think im crazy.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:53 AM, Ashtor Grey.5043 said:

I recently bought a larger monitor I  got the color right to my liking but everything is too small because of the redsolution.  I remember at a point you could change it to where every thing was labeled boxes I dont remeber where this is or did this get taken off at a erlier upgrade.  Please let me know so i wont think im crazy.

U are mixing up Guild Wars 1 and all expansion to that and Guild Wars 2 which have an uniform setting for scaling of UI elements. IN GW1 you had UI elements that you could set independent of each other where they should be on screen (but not sure if you could set font size or scaling for each element).

You need to set DPI scaling first in Windows (Display) and from there set game to use DPI Scaling in Option. You can only adjust from there from "small" up to "larger" in Option>Graphic which impact all UI elements scaling, not only font size.

Earlier patch had a bug where DPI Scaling would position preview in Hero Panel and in Gem Store in wrong place so you could just see part of your character or Gem Store item (when you moved window for preview in close posiont to show parts). Have to see if this last patch that came on 6th October changed that to what it should be.

Edited by ShadowCatz.8437

20 minutes ago, ShadowCatz.8437 said:

U are mixing up Guild Wars 1 and all expansion to that and Guild Wars 2 which have an uniform setting for scaling of UI elements. IN GW1 you had UI elements that you could set independent of each other where they should be on screen (but not sure if you could set font size or scaling for each element).

You need to set DPI scaling first in Windows (Display) and from there set game to use DPI Scaling in Option. You can only adjust from there from "small" up to "larger" in Option>Graphic which impact all UI elements scaling, not only font size.

Earlier patch had a bug where DPI Scaling would position preview in Hero Panel and in Gem Store in wrong place so you could just see part of your character or Gem Store item (when you moved window for preview in close posiont to show parts). Have to see if this last patch that came on 6th October changed that to what it should be.

The DPI Scaling bug was fixed with the October 4th Release/Update.