Insane Idea

thaniretouni.4762

Since the mad king is approaching I felt his presence and lost my mind too.

So, we all know how weak in terms of dmg warrior is, given 30% of his abilities are doing 100dmg and the rest are pretty weak. (in competitive modes)

We also have been asking for reduced weapon swap cd as baseline and Anet is refusing to allow us to look into other traitline comboes.

Given this information, I kindly suggest that Anet makes a new core warrior mechanic to keep up with the rest of the specs. Give warriors the ability to use 4 trailines of their choice in competitive modes (in pve is not needed as it will make the class a bit broken). 

My suggestion allows Anet to keep cc skills to basically zero dmg and also doesn't mess up their intention of all warriors having to play discipline (and without any changes). It also maintains some control over warriors' dps in PVE since warriors gain some dmg and survivalability through the updated defence line now.

What do you think? Would you like that?

i also think 4th traitline is too much, i did also advocate it at one point, but it will/may end up a balance nightmare. you're right, its mad!! 🤣

admittedly it would be very interesting. 😁

here are some things i'd like to see though:

- make fast hands a warrior class feature

- rework arms and discipline

- update outdated/underused weapons and skills

- buff damage coefficients

- remove adrenaline decay 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, eXruina.4956 said:

i also think 4th traitline is too much, i did also advocate it at one point, but it will/may end up a balance nightmare. you're right, its mad!! 🤣

admittedly it would be very interesting. 😁

here are some things i'd like to see though:

- make fast hands a warrior class feature

- rework arms and discipline

- update outdated/underused weapons and skills

- buff damage coefficients

- remove adrenaline decay 

I prefer those too if we also somehow keepthe reduced cd on weapon swap and I have talked about dmg on warriors every way i can in other threads

• Haha 1