Very old bug that hasn’t been fixed

Lonecap.4105

2 minutes ago, Bris.7984 said:

Thank you for your service, but sadly nobody actually care about fixing bugs in this beautiful game.

It is sad how long these things are ignored, I completely agree. But my hope has been rekindled somewhat lately with the new balance leads, and I haven’t been totally defeated in thinking they don’t even care to fix this.

This presents an amusing opportunity however to refer back to this post and this bug and see how long it persists despite my efforts.

• Thanks 1

It's funny the ability was changed several times you can see it here "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Combustive_Shot/history"
although it's not the only problem related to the spellbreaker's burst abilities, several have fixed them, laziness I suppose by not even checking the patches well or rather incompetence, although they refuse to admit that.

Burst skills also bug with animations and with the discipline trait they show an incorrect cd and what's worse, on their recharge the missing time is added almost at the end... anet stuff.

patada en mvm tiene 2 tiempos de reutilización con el rasgo...

On 10/26/2022 at 8:05 PM, Shinja.3451 said:

It's funny the ability was changed several times you can see it here "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Combustive_Shot/history"
although it's not the only problem related to the spellbreaker's burst abilities, several have fixed them, laziness I suppose by not even checking the patches well or rather incompetence, although they refuse to admit that.

Burst skills also bug with animations and with the discipline trait they show an incorrect cd and what's worse, on their recharge the missing time is added almost at the end... anet stuff.

patada en mvm tiene 2 tiempos de reutilización con el rasgo...

This is why I'm thankful that wikis exist. Wikis have done a lot of good for the world.

• 2 weeks later...