Just finished End of Dragon what to do now

TL;DR: I've finished all the stories . Looking for just PvE content to play. No legendaries, no mounts, I'd like to focus on easy achievements. Need help. 

Hi! I've been playing Gw2 since D1 but actively only for 5 years. A few days ago I've finished the last expansion and now I'm feeling lost. 

I don't want to quit again right now so I'm looking for content to do, related to achievements. 

I've already a Legendary Weapon I don't need more and I'm not interested in crafting Ascended Armors. I've done more than enough champion trains in tyria. 

At the moment I'm focusing in doing events in Cantha to unlock more achievements but I don't have much free time to focus just on them so I'm looking for easy achievements and maybe some collection. 

I've unlocked all the mounts with all their masteries. I just need to complete all the Masteries related to HoT. 

Any suggestion? I'd like to play PvE content, not interested in PvP or WvW. 

I don't know how you feel about scavenger hunts, but that's what most collections are. I enjoy  collections generally, from the specialization weapon collections to the others like the 20 slot bag or even the 32 slot bag from Sandswept Isles, if you have Living Story Season 4.  There's a ton of stuff to do, but no one can tell you what you're enjoy.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Vayne.8563 said:

I don't know how you feel about scavenger hunts, but that's what most collections are.

Yeah. Also some achievements can be seen as Anets version of a "quest log" for side quests that can have some fun/interesting side quests/stories.

6 hours ago, Fade to Shadow.4579 said:

At the moment I'm focusing in doing events in Cantha to unlock more achievements but I don't have much free time to focus just on them so I'm looking for easy achievements and maybe some collection. 

(...)

Any suggestion? I'd like to play PvE content, not interested in PvP or WvW. 

Look at the achievements (in the game client and wiki) that sound like doing them could be fun and take your time doing them.

• Like 1

I recognize this is perhaps counter to what you were asking for but, have you worked towards Vision and Aurora yet?  

These legendary trinkets require a lot of playtime in season 3 and 4 of living world, and coincide with the Return to Achievements as well as the Season achievements. 

I suggest these as you can work on the smaller achievements and collections that make up the meta achievements piece by piece on your own time. After a few weeks or months you will have likely cleared most of the Season 3 and 4 achievements and have generated enough gold and materials to finish one or both of the Vision or Aurora.  You will also generate HoT Mastery XP and MP in Season 3 zones to help finish the HoT mastery off.   This also helps clear a big chunk of the Return to Achievement for a third legendary Trinket, Prismatic Champions Regalia.

While the long term goal may appear challenging, that it is made up of many smaller easy to complete achievements should make working on these more palatable.  You can even focus your attention to the S3 and S4 daily zones to get a little bit more out of your time each play session. 

Edited by Mungo Zen.9364
  • Like 1