astral form in pvp and wvw

Money.7218

10 minutes ago, Money.7218 said:

i don't understand why there is a so huge difference for the cd of the astral form

10sec in wvw

20sec in pvp

Because in pvp if you are super tanky it breaks the gamemode so they reduced how much sustain you can have. Personally I'd be fine if they increased the cooldown in WvW because it's super annoying when fighting a roamer who keeps full healing himself with it.

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, SleepyBat.9034 said:

Because in pvp if you are super tanky it breaks the gamemode so they reduced how much sustain you can have. Personally I'd be fine if they increased the cooldown in WvW because it's super annoying when fighting a roamer who keeps full healing himself with it.

Most druid roamers are using the longbow immob build which is very ineffective for actually doing damage. Nerfing the cooldown makes it so actual support Druids struggle harder than they already do in wvw.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RainbowTurtle.3542 said:

Most druid roamers are using the longbow immob build which is very ineffective for actually doing damage. Nerfing the cooldown makes it so actual support Druids struggle harder than they already do in wvw.

No most druid roamers run a short bow condition build on celestial or trailblazers and are very effective at dealing damage.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RainbowTurtle.3542 said:

Maybe most bad Druid roamers, but we shouldn't focus on those.

2 hours ago, SleepyBat.9034 said:

No most druid roamers run a short bow condition build on celestial or trailblazers and are very effective at dealing damage.

Yes.

EDIT: Although ''no" to increasing the CD of avatar, nerfing the condi cleanse potential of the form is already enough.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

On 11/4/2022 at 2:16 PM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

EDIT: Although ''no" to increasing the CD of avatar, nerfing the condi cleanse potential of the form is already enough.  

I wholeheartedly agree and even tho I am biased (I co main a DPS Druid in WvW) I get excited fighting other druids (as we arent very common) and most i see (roughly 80ish%) are condi trapper immob. There was 1 or 2 Ive seen that was more hybrid.