Specter · All Shadow Force Gone

Hello there.

I'm using the specter (yeah, I seriously do) and from time to time, all my shadow force suddenly vanishes - no matter how much I have it goes down to zero.
I do not enter the shroud, so the trait [Consume Shadows] won't be triggered.

I don't get the reason why this happens and when. Did this ever happen to you? I couldn't find any posts in reddit, forums or the wiki (by the way an article in the wiki only about "shadow force" does not exist yet).

Hi Double Tap, This happens for me also, its when you have the consume shadows trait and you are in a low level zone.

when your shroud hp is at a low number i.e 320 / 2000 HP it will reset back to 0 this occurs whether you enter shroud or not, this makes it impossible at lower levels to generate any shroud as it keeps getting stripped. it wasnt noticiable before the nerf to shroud hp as you would be able to generate more than the minimum.

18 hours ago, Double Tap said:

Hello,

Could you provide a situation wherein this bug occurs? Any help with reproducing this issue will be helpful.

Thank you!

Would like to add that this only happens to me in low level zones when dealing with extra small numbers. this never occurs for level 80

• 5 months later...

Yeah, this issue is still a thing.

I do remember that necros had a similiar problem way back when after release where they lost life force when crossing the "level borders" in lower level areas.

Kinda hoped this would've been fixed by now.

Edited by LouWolfskin.3492

• 6 months later...

Just found out that this is a thing :(

On 11/8/2022 at 10:10 AM, RedCobra.7693 said:

This happens for me also, its when you have the consume shadows trait and you are in a low level zone.

It happens to me even when I don't have that trait.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:10 AM, RedCobra.7693 said:

when your shroud hp is at a low number i.e 320 / 2000 HP it will reset back to 0

It happens to me even if I'm at a high number (e.g.1600/2000) or full.

Edited by Imry.3642
EDIT: Happy 1st birthday to this bug! 🎉🥳💃🎂