Monthly reminder that the recent balance change made power zerker worse, and it still needs help.

Azure The Heartless.3261

Beep beep.

Since Power Berserker is shoehorned into taking Discipline for Hands go brrrrrr and taking Arms is a wrong choice  not a viable option because it provides no sustain at all:

a.) Their third traitline is Strength, which means they do less damage than they originally did before this patch due to the rework of Berserk no longer proccing Berserker's Power, and Bloody Roar adding 33% less damage than it originally did, in exchange for:

1. 3 Seconds of easily rippable, easily corruptible, easily revokable resistance that doesn't pulse, every 15+ seconds.
  2. 300 toughness 

b.) Their third traitline is Defense, which means they do far less damage than if they were to take strength line, lose sustain from Shield Master no longer reducing Shield Cd, lose sustain due to the reworking of Rousing Resilience into Stalwart Strength, and the 5% damage reduction on strikes made on them while they have high health, in exchange for:

1. 3 seconds of protection if they complete their healing skill
  2. 2 seconds of resistance on dodge.
  3. 3 seconds of stability if they disable an enemy
  4. 2 Seconds of endure pain if allowed to complete headbutt without being interrupted, and you are silly enough to not take .2

No matter if power berserkers pick a.) or b.):

Their damage goes down because there's no way to avoid the damage loss of bloody roar if you intend to spec for damage.

Their sustain has gone down, because:

1. Defy Pain is unreliable and it is the only mitigative change they got that was remotely beneficial.
  2. The Dead or Alive rework removes all synergy with Might Makes Right, Mending, and etc in exchange for 2 seconds of healing based on damage dealt, damage which was nerfed along with the patch despite it being nerfed beforehand with the megapatch. 
  3. Resistance and stability are not sustain 

Their QoL goes down because Berserk no longer being a burst skill and being instant means you can be cced immediately after entering zerk mode. The original channel had a fraction of a second of stability during the activation, to ensure the channel could complete. That has been removed. 

in exchange for:

They get 2-3 second windows to perform bursts on classes without the burst being shut down by weakness or blind, assuming they don't get resistance ripped by anything here or here

It's worse.

Can it not be worse?

I would like it to not be worse, since it was the weakest spec variant to begin with, losing out in flexibility and damage output to both condi zerker -and- spellbreaker, not to mention the other specs, before the patch. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

man, i miss the berserker glory days, it was fun, warrior pushed over the top, hits harder, moves faster, very exhilarating to play. 💪🔥

now nerfed to fluff, along with the rest of warrior, unfun, unrewarding. its just sad af playing warrior today, warrior today is fluff af. 🥺😓

• Confused 1

• 1 year later...

unfriendly reminder that this is still the case one year later today, and condition berserker is still a meta pick despite the crippling nerfs to power zerker (via savage instinct 50% reduction and arc divider changes) in an attempt to rein it in.

I think I'm done waving this banner. Nobody cares but me lmao

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

9 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

unfriendly reminder that this is still the case one year later today, and condition berserker is still a meta pick despite the crippling nerfs to power zerker (via savage instinct 50% reduction and arc divider changes) in an attempt to rein it in.

*Gives reassuring pat on the back* Been there before...

On 11/17/2023 at 4:38 AM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

We (the less vocal but equally concerned group of warrior enjoyers) care Azure!  We appreciate you!

Ps. #3spins #neverforget

Edited by Eclipse.2543
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2023 at 12:52 PM, Eclipse.2543 said:

We (the less vocal but equally concerned group of warrior enjoyers) care Azure!  We appreciate you!

Ps. #3spins #neverforget

B-but guyz acksuahly 🤓🤓🤓 my special secret gvg comp was massively buffed by the improved single spin arc divider. Idk why people want to make this skil bad again when it clearly made warr meta