Thanks for the additional Scourge nerfs!!!!!

Kayowin.9217

On 11/13/2022 at 7:03 PM, God.2708 said:

Anet nerfs boon generation and improves boon strips of necro
Forums whine about boon balls getting stronger
????

anet didn't really nerf boon generation at all. it only nerfed certain boons, especially firebrands stability and aegis got hit quite a lot. then they nerfed cleanses...

and idk what drugs u do, but necro boon strips got significantly reduced since several patches now.

trail of A. = target cap

sigil of absorption = icd

and also again less stab due to feed from corruption nerfs, which leads to scourge having less self stab, and if it gets ping ponged more, then it doesn't do any strips during that time either...

2 hours ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

anet didn't really nerf boon generation at all. it only nerfed certain boons, especially firebrands stability and aegis got hit quite a lot. then they nerfed cleanses...

and idk what drugs u do, but necro boon strips got significantly reduced since several patches now.

trail of A. = target cap

sigil of absorption = icd

and also again less stab due to feed from corruption nerfs, which leads to scourge having less self stab, and if it gets ping ponged more, then it doesn't do any strips during that time either...

So the trail change is interesting because it has a 3s ICD that is target dependent. So at a certain scale you don't actually lose strips, it just gets spread amongst your scourges (unless your scourges were spacing/calling their trails to maximize the no target cap versions strips which I'm pretty sure NO ONE was doing) instead of all ending up on the person who cast it first. I guess it hurts solo scourges that liked suiciding into a zerg with trail.

The boon nerfs I was specifically referencing FFC which is a huge strength of zergs sustainability as it meant their squishiest most vulnerable element was always cooked up with boons and it got nerfed slightly.

Sigil of absorption was a general nerf not a scourge nerf so didn't really include it in the topic. Necros were one of the least effective users of it from my tests (though it was good enough to be must have on near everything)

Edited by God.2708