Authentication Removal Request

I have submitted this ticket thru the game as well as my email four times (ticket numbers: 8853124, 8853138, 8848263, 8845650and each time I get this canned ham response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

In order to remove the authentication from this account, we will need for you to contact us directly from the account email. To do this, please send an email from the email address associated with this account to: support@arena.net

When sending the email, please enter the following Subject: Authentication Removal Request

Also, we understand that you have already provided the requested information. However, we will still need you to provide the information again on the new ticket you will send due to security reasons.

We will assist you with this request on the new ticket you submit from your email address.

Regards,

Eri
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://help.guildwars2.com/

I am getting fed up with the complete lack of support on such a simple request. Either update SMS with my new number or remove authentication all together. I have been effectively locked out of my account for two weeks and every time I travel, which is extensive for work. Pretty ridiculous.

Sinjian

Edited by Sinjian.4765
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Sinjian.4765 said:

Why is this something you have to do for us anyway?! If we can login to our account then we should have control over this setting.

To answer this you said in the other thread.

It is because you can be hacked and if they could just switch the number you would be locked out of your account for even worse reason.

As above posted asked are you useing the correct email?

If not do as they support personel ask and send email from the account email to them with the information like they have asked would be the correct thing to do going forward.

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

If you have been using your Account Name email, as stated above, and aren't getting any response, how is it you are getting the same response each time, as noted in the OP???

Im thinking what he means is a non canned response as he stated in the op. they are very busy I expect you have been contacted by now, go to the support page and look at tickets 

Edited by Tiviana.2650