Herald Upkeep trait bugs

Seventh Ranger.3968

Has anyone else noticed the multitude of bugs with Upkeep traits on Herald? Like having the wrong stack counts if you mount and dismount with Facets active? Or Draconic Echo causing you to lose stacks when you lose the Facet's "Echo"? I've just started playing my Herald again recently, and I've noticed it still has a ton of bugs and issues with its Upkeep traits that have been a thing since at least PoF launch, maybe even further back. How have these bugs not been fixed already!? Herald mains out there, please tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Seventh Ranger.3968 said:

Has anyone else noticed the multitude of bugs with Upkeep traits on Herald? Like having the wrong stack counts if you mount and dismount with Facets active? Or Draconic Echo causing you to lose stacks when you lose the Facet's "Echo"? I've just started playing my Herald again recently, and I've noticed it still has a ton of bugs and issues with its Upkeep traits that have been a thing since at least PoF launch, maybe even further back. How have these bugs not been fixed already!? Herald mains out there, please tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed this?

Welcome to revenant. The only thing consistent about this class is that bugs almost never get fixed. Don’t get your hopes up for fixes to any of these 

• Sad 3