Jump to content
  • Sign Up

LucianTheAngelic.7054

Members
  • Posts

    1,658
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,039 profile views

LucianTheAngelic.7054's Achievements

  1. It was certainly overperforming, as were a dozen other specs. Not to mention that the golem damage doesn't account for actual damage in encounter; GS Eternity Requiem boosts damage on bigger hitboxes. As long as they nerf everything down to 40-41k it will be in roughly the same place it was before, just not as overtuned Yall can confused vote this, but it's literally the reason for the nerf
  2. Sure, 55% of people want change, but they don't agree and in fact have polar opposite views of what should be done to "change" the class. If you go to a Cooldown Only Rev, you only satisfy 30% of players polled, leaving 70% unsatisfied If you go to an Energy Only Rev, you only satisfy 25% of the players polled, leaving 75% unsatisfied If it's kept as is, you satisfy 44% of players, leaving 56% of players unsatisfied Sure, the "change vs. no change" argument is in favor of change, but because the "change" group is not unified in their decision and have contradictory opinions (which is exactly what Arazoth said) the group that wants the status quo IS the majority. The clear answer here is to leave as many players satisfied as possible, meaning that the status quo option here is best. Misrepresenting the statistics to support your PoV does no one any favors and leads to bad changes that will end up leaving 70+% of players polled unsatisfied (this is CLEARLY shown by the statistics listed above). It's in Anet's best interest to leave as many players satisfied as possible
  3. I don't even think Guard is better at Stab anymore. Rev has been the main contender for "best stab" outside of Guard for a long time just due to Jalis Road, but with Ventari you can literally just spam Stab constantly now with the Elite, it's nuts. If for some reason HealHerald needs even more Stab you can go Jalis/Ventari and you can have perma uptime on Stab no problem while still having nearly all of your access to healing and most everything else, too. The only thing Guard really has at this point is better Aegis like you said and access to reflects. Scepter is going to make Aegis even more irrelevant in a lot of ways though since Barrier is just better in many contexts
  4. he's probably testing on the golem with no boons lmao. The self-might from mace blasts in a vacuum might make up for some of the damage in that case, but ofc this isn't realistic in any scenario, not even pvp
  5. Not sure why you need to secure either of those off of Shackling Wave when you can secure Deathstrike, Chilling Isolation, or a Utility skill
  6. Support Rev is absolutely viable in PvE and it is played occasionally. The new changes to shield, etc. have also made it much better. It's just being slept on. The general public is still choosing things like HB due to PoF habit, not due to performance Also Scepter (at least in PvE) is going to be a beast and will be better than Karkosa-Mace (even before the upcoming nerfs). The amount of barrier that Scepter puts out (even on a raw full berserker dps build) is absolutely bonkers. Barrier is nearly always better than raw healing too (which heal rev has never struggled with); Karkosa-Mace even in its current iteration doesn't stand a chance
  7. Absolutely agree with this. If they want the Legendaries to give VFX they need to make it specific to this skill and still have the width
  8. As a pure healer weapon it's great. The barrier output is fantastic. As a hybrid damage weapon it's horrible. In berserker gear it's far behind both S/S and GS (it shouldn't beat either of them, but it's VERY far behind them currently). For as energy consuming as the Otherworldly Bond tether is, and for as punishing as it is to drop 6 stacks of the tether by accident, it definitely needs to have slightly higher damage modifiers. I would boost the damage modifier "bonus output mechanic" on both #2 and #3 and slightly increase the auto attack dps on strikes #1 and #2. Again, does not need to beat S/S or GS, but it shouldn't be super far behind either, otherwise this will only see use on heal builds and that's it.
  9. Regardless, it feels almost deliberate at this point considering we're still missing 5+ Core Utilities compared to every other profession in the game as well
  10. I disagree that it needs to be deleted, just that it needs to be replaced with something far more worthwhile. So in a sense, yes, delete energy meld, but give us something better in its place. If the new effects are strong enough to make it more worthwhile then that's at least a start, but yes, they shouldn't have kittened with Song of Arboreum at all. It's ridiculous they did
  11. I disagree that it needs to be deleted, just that it needs to be replaced with something far more worthwhile. So in a sense, yes, delete energy meld, but give us something better in its place. If the new effects are strong enough to make it more worthwhile then that's at least a start, but yes, they shouldn't have kittened with Song of Arboreum at all. It's ridiculous they did
  12. This is actually the 3rd draft and it’s taken them 1.5 years to get to this point. The 4th and 5th drafts later which will refine it further will similarly take months if not years of time. The concept is okay, but gutting our vigor access (which is required to make the spec flow well/do its high tier damage) to make Energy Meld better is absurd and the fixes to the problems this creates will take bare minimum 3 months to come, but most likely 6-9 months or even much longer. This is the core problem with these changes
  13. Glint more likely to be Burn and Boons (or chill) with Kalla more likely to be Bleed Resolution, but that’s just based on Trident and Song of the Mists
  14. The DPS is factually considerably higher than PowerRen and one of the highest in the game at the moment
  15. Rev gets the least amount of skills added with this round of weapons, they absolutely should have added Focus as well🙃 And still missing 5-7 utilities to match every other core class omegalul
×
×
  • Create New...