Priory Historian Elisa - no new recipes

For an individualized response, you would have to submit a ticket to the CS Team. Though, if it is a bug, they would likely suggest you post here. You can always check the Known Issue Tracker periodically, to see if it shows up there. It not showing up there doesn't mean it's not being worked on; it will only give confirmation, never that it's not being worked on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah, been noticing Elisa never has the helm recipe book in stock and wondered if there was something special I had to do for it. So I figured I'd check the forum for anything and here we are. Thanks for posting. At least I know I'm not the only one noticing the limited selection. Hopefully, it'll get fixed soon.

@Industria.9260 said:Yeah, been noticing Elisa never has the helm recipe book in stock and wondered if there was something special I had to do for it. So I figured I'd check the forum for anything and here we are. Thanks for posting. At least I know I'm not the only one noticing the limited selection. Hopefully, it'll get fixed soon.

Check the March 27th Patch Notes (which were released after this thread's posts).

Good luck.

Archived