Untamed Axe ambush(slight revamp) suggestion

Vitlog.3940

So I have noticed a lot of times when i use Axe ambush the projectiles go willy nilly around you, its really wierd when you are around some critters and they get targeted.... Why not make it so instead of AOE around, it has a Half circle area infront of charracter where projectiles would towards like on shortbow Posion valley but dont make them go straight still villy nilly but focuseed in front of you where you are looking at.

• Confused 1

I couldnt agree more its coolest out off them all if you ask me but, just to clearify, you are okey with using ambush and 3 of your projectiles hit your target and 3  hit some critter in the back of you that you didnt even see?

Shortbow is even worse plus i cant really choose something i dont use it kinda kittens up with my build, I am using it ATM but i want to find a way not to.

Yeah, all ambushes were literally made for sPvP; so that's why you see things like SB ground target and ADHD axe because all ambushes assume your targets will be 5 capped and all near you (i.e., near a point).

The ambushes translate oddly to both PvE and WvW because of this--as you noticed, they definitely to not discriminate between person and random woodland creatures 😂.

• 8 months later...

I know its been a long time but atleast thank you for understanding because I couldn't comprehend, ppl being that delusional about it like that guy ''Beddo'' no the less after long time they are just ruining my class more and more, fervent force gone which means no UNIQUE factor for untamed anymore, kittened up sword revamp, and many more... and the last thing i now expect they will fix ambush skills... but ty for you feedback all tho a bit lit but yah, HF

7 hours ago, Vitlog.3940 said:

I know its been a long time but atleast thank you for understanding because I couldn't comprehend, ppl being that delusional about it like that guy ''Beddo'' no the less after long time they are just ruining my class more and more, fervent force gone which means no UNIQUE factor for untamed anymore, kittened up sword revamp, and many more... and the last thing i now expect they will fix ambush skills... but ty for you feedback all tho a bit lit but yah, HF

bruh.