Why is this game so antagonistic towards organized group content?

Gatzy.1043

7 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

So fix your issues that cost you future Raiders  , before touching my casuals

There is nothing to fix. As pointed out, the amount of players raiding has steadily increased this year. In part due to the effort of the community but mostly due to better tools for players to improve and a general rise in players overall.

I get that you might want to wish this was not the case, but simply closing your eyes , repeating nonsense and living in denial doesn't change reality. Hence why I asked: aren't you getting tired of obviously misreading the playerbase and state of the game for years now?

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

There is nothing to fix. As pointed out, the amount of players raiding has steadily increased this year. In part due to the effort of the community but mostly due to better tools for players to improve and a general rise in players overall.

I get that you might want to wish this was not the case, but simply closing your eyes , repeating nonsense and living in denial doesn't change reality. Hence why I asked: aren't you getting tired of obviously misreading the playerbase and state of the game for years now?

How many teams where created when CM temple where release ? 28 ?:P

We will talk again in the General discussion when the next "hardcore OW map is created" . We gotta let  new  OW people who we are , to avoid the future scenario of :

"the instance is welcoming >> 6 months later "create your group or leave".

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

How many players have cleared Harvest Tempel CM to this day?

So the 28 teams existed

We will talk again in the General discussion when the next "hardcore OW map is created" . We gotta let  new  OW people who we are , to avoid the future scenario of :

bb

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 6

22 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

So the 28 teams existed

bb

Sure thing, I'm also sure we'll get to have your insights and complaints and shifting the blame on other players to look forward to then as you have been doing for years by now. 

Food for thought: assuming I have spent more time in open world content than you (given the over 80 self crafted legendaries, not counting the ones I sold, many requiring open world based materials like gift of exploration or HoT/EoD materials, not unlikely), does that make me more of an open world player than you? Or is it some kind of fraction dependent on time spent in instanced content?

Who is the more valuable player to the game then, you or me? I wonder...🧐

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

[...] 

Who is the more valuable player to the game then, you or me? I wonder...🧐

Whoever spent more money on the games and gemshop is the more valuable player I guess. 

Cy, I like the points you made so far. Just don't feed the troll. 

I still haven't cleared ht cm and that is fine. Auto lfg wouldn't solve that for me, because I don't want to put in the effort. 

I think more people should enjoy the game and not always feel excluded just because there is content they don't like/do. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Xerac.1542 said:

Whoever spent more money on the games and gemshop is the more valuable player I guess.

I was actually going for a more bait question, the correct answer ideally being: neither. The game is for everyone.

You are probably right though that who ever spends the most money is eventually the most "valuable".

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

I was actually going for a more bait question, the correct answer ideally being: neither. The game is for everyone.

You are probably right though that who ever spends the most money is eventually the most "valuable".

Ayyyy, that is kinda cute. 

Let's take it a step further and say:

"Who is the more valuable player? "

Everyone, because the game is for all of us 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Gatzy.1043 said:

"you are obligated to carry kitten players"

This reply changes nothing I said nor make any sense as a reply to my post as well. No one is 'obligated' to carry people ... but the irony is that you don't realize you do it all the time anyways or may even be the one being carried, regardless of whatever builds people in your team use. 🤷‍♂️

If you want to play with people based on your own criteria, you can. You just don't need an inspection feature to do it. Whatever you believe you have concluded about the correlation between a player's build and their performance is irrelevant to the conversation. Again, the only people who organized group content is antagonistic to are the people who want to exclude people from their PUG. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2