Banners, Berserkers and Boons [suggestion]

Zergs.9715

Berserker

1. Burst of Aggression - pulses quickness to you every 3 seconds as long as you are in berserker mode

2. Eternal Champion - (In addition to already present stuff) When you pulse quickness give it to allies as well.

It's a two step process of quickness delivery because I want people to spec into it. If you want to be quickness support you shouldn't be able to have Bloody Roar or King of Fires.

If you can give it to a Harbinger for merely existing in the game, you can give it to Berserker for maintaining zerk mode as long as possible.

Banners

1. Remove quickness (what were you thinking?!)

2. Give us healing banner that some of us are waiting SINCE GAME RELEASE!

3.1. (option) Revert them to what they were, back when they had skillset but they act now like kits. No passive boon application. You have to be in banner to play support.

3.2 (option) Banners are now like Facets. It's attached to your back or has a ghostly graphic of a banner above your head. Activate one and it maintains boons. Press it again (has a ground target) and it does big effect and goes on cooldown.

4. New trait "Total Commander" - Use of Shouts reduces cooldown of Banners. Use of Banners reduces cooldown of Shouts. (dunno where to put it lol)

I honestly don't care if any of this happens, but something should happen because what we have right now is so braindead and uninvolved.

Boons

He he! It almost spells like boo...

Summary

Basically I think that mythical support warrior is already in the game, it just needs some shuffling of already existing elements and maybe some new additions here and there. I don't know if my ideas are good but they at least don't drop my IQ to single digits while looking at them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Better then waiting 4 more years for the next chance for an not Power Dps  E Spec.

I think there is more room to shoehorn support onto Spellbreaker than on Berserker. Spellbreaker just needs Guard and Revenge Counter to grant their boons in an AoE, with a rider that they also do so with meditations. Dispelling Force can also be updated to grant ripped boons in an AoE.

Berserker should be the overwhelming DPS spec while in Berserk Mode.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I think there is more room to shoehorn support onto Spellbreaker than on Berserker. Spellbreaker just needs Guard and Revenge Counter to grant their boons in an AoE, with a rider that they also do so with meditations. Dispelling Force can also be updated to grant ripped boons in an AoE.

Berserker should be the overwhelming DPS spec while in Berserk Mode.

STOP! You make to much sense!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

If they cant make berserker have good dps, just make it a boon support. Yeah.

Cmon man you know that's not what I meant, but I get why would a warrior leave cynical reply. 🙂

Plus I took care to implement it without stepping over major DPS traits. Berserker's relationship with Quickness hasn't changed since HoT release but the game has. Significantly. This way you would have quickness as long as you maintain zerk mode aaaaand, yes, support your allies if you want to. Nothing was taken away.

12 hours ago, artharon.9276 said:

Still an atrocious idea. That banner (hopefully) will never be carried on your back. 

But what if they are reaaaally pwetty and glow and stuff!? (honestly I don't care how they implement it as long as it's not what we have now)

1 hour ago, Zergs.9715 said:

Cmon man you know that's not what I meant, but I get why would a warrior leave cynical reply. 🙂

Plus I took care to implement it without stepping over major DPS traits. Berserker's relationship with Quickness hasn't changed since HoT release but the game has. Significantly. This way you would have quickness as long as you maintain zerk mode aaaaand, yes, support your allies if you want to. Nothing was taken away.

But what if they are reaaaally pwetty and glow and stuff!? (honestly I don't care how they implement it as long as it's not what we have now)

Just so you know, even it it makes it maybe worse, i didnt even read your post but let me be clear. Nothing i said was meant in a negative way against you.

Much love!

I wish that warhorn could be more utilised in PvE  as support (simply because I love the warhorn 5 animation)
Or some other ways to provide the crucial boons rather than spamming banners, which is probably as fun as using ranger spirits to provide alacrity, in other words it's just boring and uninteractive.