Can anet undo rifle chance, it feel awefull to play

Zzik.5873

21 minutes ago, Corvolupo.5708 said:

You see, It Is about the feeling of it and feelings are subjectives, however, the majority prefer the old 3 shots iteration and i understand this perfectly. The animation was... Well, not good, especialy with quickness on, but now the engi rifle Is Just a boring, generic (and bugged currently) Power weapon and almost a meme outside pve. You talk about abominations but again it's Just a point of view. I for One have Always laughed my a** off watching how Mesmers use a greatsword.

Yeah, never said it's not subjective. Although I wouldn't be sure it's majority, it might be a few people on the forum, it might be you, but majority? For now that's mostly what you're hoping it is, but that's a blind guess based mostly on your opinion. Duh, when that machinegun first got into the game, it simply looks like it was bugged, it was just that ridiculous. Mesmers using tip of the blade to channel magic seems incomparable here since that animaiton doesn't look glitched out and that aa spam did.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

4 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Yeah, never said it's not subjective. Although I wouldn't be sure it's majority, it might be a few people on the forum, it might be you, but majority? For now that's mostly what you're hoping it is, but that's a blind guess based mostly on your opinion.

Ok then Is the majority of people on the forum and my Friends players and my engi main guildmates, sounds good?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Corvolupo.5708 said:

Ok then Is the majority of people on the forum and my Friends players and my engi main guildmates, sounds good?

The majority of the few people on the forum that came here specifically to complain about it, sure. Still not actual majority, still not as significant as you're trying to make it simply to support your own opinion. And still the machine gun aa animation looked like it was straight up glitched out 😉 

Of course anyone holding a different opinion than you or those few other people will be quickly labeled as "haters" and just like that you can keep your idea about the state of "majorities" alive -it's no longer about just mixed opinions, it's about "the majority liking what you like" and "haters randomly wanting to bring engineer down (for whatever made up reason)".

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

8 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

The majority of the few people on the forum that came here specifically to complain about it, sure. Still not actual majority, still not as significant as you're trying to make it simply to support your own opinion. And still the machine gun aa animation looked like it was straight up glitched out 😉 

Flash news, this Is still an opinion. With no real data of sort i can only make assumption on my own, based on the opinions of others people that i listened around. We are all in the same situation.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Corvolupo.5708 said:

Flash news, this Is still an opinion. With no real data of sort i can only make assumption on my own, based on the opinions of others people that i listened around. We are all in the same situation.

See, you liking or disliking something is an opinion. You trying to claim your opinion is a majority when you understand you have no way to know it isn't an "opinion" anymore, it's a made up justification for why you want to present "your opinion as the correct one". Lets not confuse the two.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

See, you liking or disliking something is an opinion. You trying to claim your opinion is a majority when you understand you have no way to know it isn't an "opinion" anymore, it's a made up justification for why you want to present "your opinion as the correct one". Lets not confuse the two.

I already clarified that on the second quote to be more specific.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2