Fishing Buff

I personally find it extremely frustrating that every time and on every single map, by the time you get your fishing buff to 99 you are forced to switch maps! It's not easy to find fishing parties so getting to 99 by yourself takes a bit of time and than you are forced to switch maps and start all over again >.< they should let us keep the buff if we are forced to switch maps, it's not fair 😞

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It annoys everyone OP, you're in good company.  As Kharmin has noted, it's been much discussed and asked for change.  I would like to at least see an hour long stack buff.  After that, fine I'll catch more fish. This would help with any disconnects (looking at you weird mass disconnect in Cursed Shore two nights ago where the map kicked everyone), things that eat your skiff, etc.  

• Like 2

Fishing is a nice way to relax, and make decent coin for not having to get on the battlefield. However, losing the buff, is insulting. Patience, bait, lure prep, then building stacks, is all part of the payoff. Losing the buff is a waste in time and resources.

Edited by SnackParty.3178
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

There's no reason for that buff ever to disappear. If I want to go and help someone with an event, I should be able to. If I accidentally go too close to an aggressive mob, I should be able to get out of the skiff to fight it. If the map instance closes, I should be able to switch to another. If I get disconnected, I should keep the buff if I come back within a few minutes. The buff should stay until I leave to a totally different map.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3