ANET please also give lower CD for Withdraw

Kiza.1823

ANET please also give lower CD for Withdraw  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Can we get Withdraw added to the list for a lower CD as it's not affected by the planned Trickster changes?

• Yes
    • No

With the patch around the corner can we please get traction to just get Withdraw added to the list for a lower CD as it's not affected by the planned Trickster changes?

Please upvote so devs see this and do something about it before the patch goes live.

I don't want have more of a reason to rely on Hide in Shadows or some SA based build for sustain please. Let me actually consider Withdraw and run Crit Strikes or Deadly Arts instead of SA to mix things up thanks.

Edited by Kiza.1823
  • Like 3

20 seconds Withdraw it means 26'215 healing, 5 dodges and 5 condi clean every 100 seconds.
With the new updates you would get 20'972 healing, 4 dodges and 8 conditions cleaned every 100 seconds.

5 hours ago, Kiza.1823 said:

I don't want have more of a reason to rely on Hide in Shadows or some SA based build for sustain please. 

Same. They are pushing thieves more and more into Shadow Arts and Stealth. Also the Swipe/Steal change on Daredevil is going into this direction: no unblockable Swipe would only mean more time in stealth waiting for the end of the block skills.