Repayable 'The battle for the Breachmaker'

Zangetsu.2986

Hi guys,

is there any way to play 'The battle for the Breachmaker' story instance repeatedly? I need the 'In Tune' achievement. I have missed it first time and played with another character and got the ' No more tricks, Scarlet' achievement but failed the 'In Tune' achievement. If I want to try it again do I need to play the battle for the lions arch full story instance again( starting from the marionette). or is there any specific way to only play 'The Battle for Breachmaker' story instance.

7 hours ago, Zangetsu.2986 said:

Hi guys,

is there any way to play 'The battle for the Breachmaker' story instance repeatedly? I need the 'In Tune' achievement. I have missed it first time and played with another character and got the ' No more tricks, Scarlet' achievement but failed the 'In Tune' achievement. If I want to try it again do I need to play the battle for the lions arch full story instance again( starting from the marionette). or is there any specific way to only play 'The Battle for Breachmaker' story instance.

Go on a character that have completed said episode, restart it and use the purple stars.

On 2/11/2023 at 8:35 AM, Zangetsu.2986 said:

I have a character with a complete living world season 1 episodes but I did not see the purple star pop up. I works on other DLCs and Living Worlds, but I don't think it works on LWS1. But I will try again as you have said. Thank you for replying.

I've replayed it. The star to start the last story is in Gendarran Fields, just out from the exit of Lion's Arch.  Often I find it doesn't show up, but if you move to where it should be, you get the requester.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1