What are some good Open World Scrapper builds?

Sean.6297

On 2/15/2023 at 2:21 PM, Sean.6297 said:

I haven't played the game since HoT. I'm looking for a spec that can solo these tough HoT hp champions. I've been doing some research of my own but am finding mixed results and confusion after so many nerfs and buffs since I last played.

Same. I'm looking for an Open World Celestial Scrapper build that's newer than August 2022. This is all I can find for now: https://hardstuck.gg/gw2/builds/engineer/booster-scrapper/ 

Is this strong enough to kill champions?

2 hours ago, Warlock.2461 said:

Same. I'm looking for an Open World Celestial Scrapper build that's newer than August 2022. This is all I can find for now: https://hardstuck.gg/gw2/builds/engineer/booster-scrapper/ 

Is this strong enough to kill champions?

I've been using a full berserker version to kill champions, so a celestial version should be able to do it, too.  

On 2/15/2023 at 11:21 AM, Sean.6297 said:

I haven't played the game since HoT. I'm looking for a spec that can solo these tough HoT hp champions. I've been doing some research of my own but am finding mixed results and confusion after so many nerfs and buffs since I last played.

Are you only interested in playing Scrapper?  Both Mechanist and Holosmith are much better equipped to deal with tough champion type mobs.

For scrapper you can go kind of tanky or full damage and still survive bc so much barrier. I usually go explosives 233 firearms 332 scrapper 132 with full berserker gear and I rarely die. I use shredder blast and medic gyro with mortar kit and elixir for stability quickness. 

Now if you're dying a bit go explosives 233 alchemy 221 scrapper 112 and get mostly berserker gear with durability runes maybe a couple accessories with armor and vitality and power and switch blast gyro to bulwark and medic gyro to elixir heal

Edited by Kstyle.5829

On 2/17/2023 at 8:10 PM, Stx.4857 said:

Are you only interested in playing Scrapper?  Both Mechanist and Holosmith are much better equipped to deal with tough champion type mobs.

Yeah unfortunately. I don't like holosmith because I don't being transformed into bright shiny opaque hologram, and mechanist because the bright green mech also just looks obnoxious to me. Stupid reason, but matters to me. 😞

• Like 4