What is better for instanced pve en group events?.

vanbusse.4196

I wouldnt say anyone is better, its more about versatility. 

Firebrand can play as dps, quickness dps boon support, quickness healing support. 

Soulbeast youre stuck with dps. But if you expand to druid and untamed you can also play as alacrity dps boon support and alacrity heal support. I dont know if alacrity soulbeast is a thing. 

29 minutes ago, Cuks.8241 said:

I wouldnt say anyone is better, its more about versatility. 

Firebrand can play as dps, quickness dps boon support, quickness healing support. 

Soulbeast youre stuck with dps. But if you expand to druid and untamed you can also play as alacrity dps boon support and alacrity heal support. I dont know if alacrity soulbeast is a thing. 

En what about other Classes ? Any class btr then firebrand for this type of content?

Edited by vanbusse.4196

10 player will give 10 different answers. And even if a class is really strong or overpowered today it might change with the next patch. 

Dont worry about it and play what you like. 

If you need to compare classes, compare how versatile they are. But even here most can cover many different roles. Maybe thief has less choice and warrior second. But that doesnt mean they are bad at what they can do. Elementalist and mesmer while versatile can be quite tricky to play but thats my personal opinion and I acually love elementalist. 

Both guardian, especially Firebrand and ranger have always been very solid classes. 

Neither, play Renegade. 

You have permanent group Quickness with Herald

You have permanent group Alacrity with Revenant

You have permanent group healing with a Vindicator

Not many classes can do this while not in combat,. Sure Vindicator should be played as a dps but sometime a boss phase just has a bunch of damage to avoid; Switch to Saint Viktor and just start healing. 

Edited by Mell.4873