Harbinger

Snorkar.9048

20 minutes ago, Snorkar.9048 said:

I just wanted to know if it can be possible to make a harbinger build based on corruption and sharing boons with elixirs withouth losing much damage in wvw

You could definitely make a build like that work quite well. Which elixirs were you thinking about running? Another question would be are you trying to maximize your boon removal or are you aiming for a more well-rounded build?

Just now, SleepyBat.9034 said:

You could definitely make a build like that work quite well. Which elixirs were you thinking about running? Another question would be are you trying to maximize your boon removal or are you aiming for a more well-rounded build?

I was thinking like well rounded, so I can go alone when I’m alone and while in a group I can give some utilities

12 minutes ago, Snorkar.9048 said:

I was thinking like well rounded, so I can go alone when I’m alone and while in a group I can give some utilities

Something like this perhaps? It won't be the best option for larger group fights because Harbinger shroud is mostly projectile-based but it'll work fine in smaller squads or unorganized groups. Definitely consider taking the Corrosive Poison Cloud and Summon Flesh Wurm utilities if you're running around solo for projectile blocks and more mobility.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSABsid3lhy8YssVWLW0PvRVA-z1IY14/MiUF0rUQyzC9TbAA-w