Trading Post sub-window doesn't close when clicking outside of the sub-window

I'm not sure if this is intended, but the pre-chromium trading-post sub-window would close if you clicked outside of it - into the main Black Lion Trading Company window. To close the sub-window where you select buy/sell orders, you have to now click the little x button on the top right or the cancel button (or if you bought something, the little x or close button)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/212164919431397376/1085261501830549514/image.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Before the CEF we could click well outside of this modal to be able to close the dialog without having to click the tiny close button.  It was a really nice feature.  It seems that the feature isn't really gone, but rather the clickable container has shrunk to be the size of the image that has a transparent background.  Hand drawn below (apologies for the bad lines) is the currently clickable area to dismiss the modal which was a much more user friendly option as precision for clicking was less important.

If this isn't intentional then I'd like to call it out as a bug that is cumbersome for players who interact with the TP frequently (like myself).

If I need to I could write a 1 key = 1 action macro for clicking on the 'X', but I'd really rather not...

https://i.imgur.com/yBHM6Py.png

Edited by Hot Sauce.2867
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

I'm not sure if there were posts before (my bad if there were) but it was introduced with CEF on the previous introduction and now it's back with CEF back again.  I'm hopeful if they don't roll CEF back again that they can spend a bit of time getting it fixed (assuming this wasn't intended) 

• Sad 1