stance bugged?

Bigmommymilker.8925

Yo, playing a berserker with defense trait line.

Using Lesser Endure pain and Last stand in defense trait line.

So when using  Head butt, it should give me, endure pain, vigor AND barrier, why do i only get the endure pain and vigor and not the barrier ???

Same with the defiant stance, why it does not proc the barrier and only the vigor + using defense trait line and defiant stance does it mean that since i get protection i reduce 33% of my incoming healing?

The hell is that??

Is that normal or its bugged

19 minutes ago, Bigmommymilker.8925 said:

Same with the defiant stance, why it does not proc the barrier and only the vigor + using defense trait line and defiant stance does it mean that since i get protection i reduce 33% of my incoming healing?

The hell is that??

protection from thick skin only triggers after defiant stance's duration has ended, BUT protection from something like rune of the herald, will trigger on cast of your heal skill, so it will trigger once you activate defiant stance, unlike thick skin. I honestly think it was very well designed in regards with thick skin, also yes if you had protection while defiant stance is up and are taking strike damage, you will be taking reduced strike damage, and thus reduced healing. 🤔

i hate the defy pain and headbutt interaction, primarily because headbutt is so unwieldy, headbutt's animation lock is a death sentence in a pinch which is usually the time you use it as a stun break and want to trigger defy pain, they should really make defy pain trigger on cast of headbutt instead of at the end.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

As it has been said, the barrier activates after Lesser Endure Pain ends. Almost as if someone at Arenanet had really put some thought into it. The interaction with headbutt is pretty neat imho, as you can get up to 25% invulnerability uptime with added benefits on top. Headbutt doesn't even have to connect. The only thing that must not happen is getting interrupted. Then you are in big trouble...