Time for a new forum game. Lets see some new pics!

Lan Deathrider.5910

Alright people I want two things from you all.

PvP or WvW (or both).

Show screens of your ridiculously high and ridiculously low power damages that you have caused.

The only rules are that you need to post one of each for the mode you are posting for and the build you used. Videos are okay, screenshots should include either the damage log or your equipped weapon while the floater is on the screen. If you post the damage log, state if the target had vuln or protection and if you had weakness or might stacks. Bonus if you get your enemies gear setup from them. More bonus points if there is salt involved (from them, negative points if you are salty).

Got that OMEGALULZ MEMEFLAME pic from a recent dive into the mists? GIVE IT TO ME. Got a pic of that Arc Divider somehow beyond all reason do pitiful damage? GIVE IT TO ME. 

No posts from PvE Dragon Slashes allowed. No posts on neutered Hard CC skills allowed. We know already.

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910
OG title was clickbait apparently....
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

• Lan Deathrider.5910 changed the title to Time for a new forum game. Lets see some new pics!
1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I love Sentinel builds. I've hit a thief with an 8k Eviscerate with a Sentinel build before. I think Sentinel roaming builds are lowkey very powerful in the right hands.

Sentinels builds are quite fun I use to always use Hammer with mace and shield myself with core shouts but given damage nerfs sadly they are not as fun of  a combination to use anymore. Although I still use them from time to time due to nostalgic reasons.

5 minutes ago, prototypedragon.1406 said:

Sentinels builds are quite fun I use to always use Hammer with mace and shield myself with core shouts but given damage nerfs sadly they are not as fun of  a combination to use anymore. Although I still use them from time to time due to nostalgic reasons.

To me they play into warrior's inherent stat advantage and leverage it hard which makes it such a nice set to use.