Stoic Rampart emergency waypoint bug

I've observed, and then experienced this week, a bug regarding the earth keep ewp. The tactic is pulled, and then quickly pinged, but then disappears off the map almost immediately, allowing nobody to actually take the EWP while it is still physically up, you can see it, with your own two eyes in the flesh, but no one can see it on their map, or take it.

On 3/24/2023 at 12:50 PM, TiniestTarsh.5264 said:

I've observed, and then experienced this week, a bug regarding the earth keep ewp. The tactic is pulled, and then quickly pinged, but then disappears off the map almost immediately, allowing nobody to actually take the EWP while it is still physically up, you can see it, with your own two eyes in the flesh, but no one can see it on their map, or take it.

Is this occurring while you are on a different map?  I ask because sometimes EWPs do not appear unless you are on the same map.

8 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Is this occurring while you are on a different map?  I ask because sometimes EWPs do not appear unless you are on the same map.

I saw something similar on a BBL or GBL map for a BAY EWP about a week or so back (I forget which one, but they are mirrors of each other so w/e). The WP was hot and I was on the same map.

Edit: note. I only have seen this happen once.

Edited by ZeroTheRuler.7415