Jade Mech Skins?

Efaicia.3672

25 minutes ago, Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:

They could just make a new mob or recycle, and tadaa like ranger we can use it as new jade mech.  No need to specifically design one for Mechanist; and everyone also "profit" of the mob.

Would love a pet Titan for Mechanist maybe with access to Boon Corrupt Field as an ability.

So far I've played with pistols. I like the spear, but my mech covers everything. I can hardly see the ground in front of me. Maybe it's a matter of getting used to it. I wish my mech was a lot smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we all want it - to be just able to customize our Mech, Turrets, and pets/minions. I am sure ArenaNet have heard our prayers, so the reason that we haven't got it yet must be due to implementation problems. Perhaps it's even impossible to implement? Maybe there is no way we could customize it? Or maybe... They could add Juvenile Mech in the future, so it works like in Ranger? You can collect your mech 😉 I believe ArenaNet is one of the few that truly listen to their player base, so if they are silent about this - there must be a good reason behind it. 

• Haha 1