Jade Mech Skins?

Efaicia.3672

7 hours ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

How is pmech nerfed?

I wont tell you whole history of this elite. One thing I noticed is that box in Kaineng city at the end of jumping puzzle has never had Mechs standing there till now 🙂 

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, Gendalfs.7521 said:

I wont tell you whole history of this elite. One thing I noticed is that box in Kaineng city at the end of jumping puzzle has never had Mechs standing there till now 🙂 

Not sure how that promotes something. I run that with my mechanist or chrono or vindi daily. Literally. And when I get to the end I stand there for people to use TTF for a bit while I check a few things or eat lunch or something.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Artemis.8034 said:

Well you go and test it for yourself if you can pull anything over 20k which is boon dps level btw, then please link me your build and stats

I mean was in a group with a pmech pulling 26k but in fractals last night, but sure I guess. Since I prefer to be a healer I know I easily pull up to 8k in full heal gear as a HAM, if I go into riflle and not hammer I can get 20k+ easily because, it's mechanist one of the best idling setups out there and if I go full tryhard with hammer I know I got get around 25k but DPS rotations are not my forte, and certainly better out there.

There's a guide on youtube saying easy 31k DPS power mech which is using hammer with rifle turret so not nades from a month ago, so if naded it would most likely do more DPS. So not sure what you are doing where you can't break 20k. I mean face it, mechanist is probably the most chill spec out there for DPS or healing compared to most other builds in the game, and definitely requires less effort when soloing some of the tougher content in the game.

Edited by Ravenwulfe.5360
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

I mean was in a group with a pmech pulling 26k but sure in fractals last night, since I prefer to be a healer. I know I easily pull up to 8k in full heal gear as a HAM, if I go into riflle and not hammer I can get 20k+ easily because, it's mechanist one of the best idling setups out there and if I go full tryhard with hammer I know I got get around 25k but DPS rotations are not my forte, and certainly better out there.

There's a guide on youtube saying easy 31k DPS power mech which is using rifle turret so not nades from a month ago, so if naded it would most likely do more DPS. So not sure what you are doing where you can't break 20k. I mean face it, mechanist is probably the most chill spec out there for DPS or healing compared to most other builds in the game, and definitely requires less effort when soloing some of the tougher content in the game.

That easy 31k was before the nerf to pmech , our quick herald can pull 25 to 27k. I can get 23 to 25 k depending on the fight thats garbo numbers when the rest of the dps in the group is pulling 35k plus.  Wait i take that back, some fights its more like 18k.

I can pull 8k on HAM too when im not healing the squad. 25k is garbage go look at the best players in the world dont take my word for it, they dont play pmech because every other dps is 10k or more above it.

Edited by Artemis.8034
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Artemis.8034 said:

That easy 31k was before the nerf to pmech , our quick herald can pull 25 to 27k. I can get 23 to 25 k depending on the fight thats garbo numbers when the rest of the dps in the group is pulling 35k plus. I can pull 8k on HAM too when im not healing the squad. 25k is garbage go look at the best players in the world dont take my word for it, they dont play pmech because every other dps is 10k or more above it.

Uhh the only thing that happened to mechanist was the range CD for mechs was reduced to 20% from 50%. So going to have to call you on that one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

Uhh the only thing that happened to mechanist was the range CD for mechs was reduced to 20% from 50%. So going to have to call you on that one.

We have never recovered from the original nerf, we are stagnant. where does your pmech fit in here? https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks?filter=dps

because it dont, the point im making is every elite is in there except pmech and willbender and the reason will bender isnt in there is because its a boon build https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks?filter=alacrity.  Call me when your pmech can hit 40k dps like every other dps

Edited by Artemis.8034
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Artemis.8034 said:

We have never recovered from the original nerf, we are stagnant. where does your pmech fit in here? https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks?filter=dps

because it dont, the point im making is every elite is in there except pmech and willbender and the reason will bender isnt in there is because its a boon build https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks?filter=alacrity.  Call me when your pmech can hit 40k dps like every other dps

I was wondering when you would try to bring snowcrows in. Your challenge was to break 20k. I know I do it, I was in a team with a hammer pmech while I was healer who was doing it, the nerf to mech only was if you were out of range which they've reduced that penalty, even though I don't agree with it in any event. The condi mech is showing nearly 40k in that chart to, and I am sure people who are way better at rotation discipline than me since I focus on healing more than DPS, can easily break 20k and higher with a pmech. Again not sure what you are doing that makes your DPS so terrible after this patch, but going to have to be blunt, it's something you're doing.

And using snowcrows as your benchmark is interesting since the majority of this player base will not really reach that level to begin with, but saying 20k DPS on a pmech is impossible is honestly just bizarre.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Artemis.8034 said:

We have never recovered from the original nerf, we are stagnant.

This. And when they throwed away elite weapon balance switch its not too much theres left to fix things. One way left is upping up signets or Fs for mech without overbuffing other engie specs 😞 

tldr. We need developer who plays engie as main as other specs (Ele, Guardian, Ranger) for now is covered.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Gendalfs.7521 said:

This. And when they throwed away elite weapon balance switch its not too much theres left to fix things. One way left is upping up signets or Fs for mech without overbuffing other engie specs 😞 

tldr. We need developer who plays engie as main as other specs (Ele, Guardian, Ranger) for now is covered.

Never recovered? Mech was always condi focused, the condi spec was always the higher DPS. When hammer became available to mechanist the power mech DPS went up, not down.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 10:14 PM, Efaicia.3672 said:

Can we have skins for the Mech bot? He is so obnoxiously large and in the way, at least make skins for him so we can choose what he looks like and how big he is? pretty please??

Not only that but bring back the old kit backpacks too i just hate that they never added them back as cosmetic back item skins.

There could be kit when you enter it it has only Mech skills. Mech transforms you use your skills and when exit kit Mech returns to normal mode. Imagine siege tank mode from Starcraft 😄

Oh well...lets move on

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Gendalfs.7521 said:

There could be kit when you enter it it has only Mech skills. Mech transforms you use your skills and when exit kit Mech returns to normal mode. Imagine siege tank mode from Starcraft 😄

Oh well...lets move on

I remember when I heard about the mechanist as the elite spec for engineer I thought the ultimate would be some kind of merge with mech ability and run around like Taimi, or specific tool kit skills in that instance. I certainly would have preferred that over just idle glyphs. Hell it would do a lot if you could merge with the mech underwater instead of it just becoming a once every several seconds boom button. HAM already becomes unusable in water that could have potentially helped there.

• Confused 1