SAB: 301, Red Bauble Chest #2?

Ashantara.8731

Can anyone tell me how to jump correctly from the platform down to the entrance of the cave, behind the waterfall, that supposedly holds the 2nd chest for the "Documenter of Secrets, Under3" achievement?

I can't for the life of me figure out where exactly the entrance is located. I even tried TacO, but to no avail -- I keep bumping into the wall and falling to my death. I tried throwing bombs, but also to no avail.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
typo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Can anyone tell me how to jump correctly from the platform down to the entrance of the cave, behind the waterfall, that supposedly holds the 2nd chest for the "Documents of Secrets, Under3" achievement?

I can't for the life of me figure out where exactly the entrance is located. I even tried TacO, but to no avail -- I keep bumping into the wall and falling to my death. I tried throwing bombs, but also to no avail.

I explored for a few hours yesterday, tried jumping everywhere I thought a hidden entry might be.  After I was satisfied that I tried enough, watched a youtube video on it.  Sure enough, it was in an area of a waterfall I had tried a few times before.  Seeing where the guy in the video jumped through, it still took me about 20 tries to actually get through the space needed.  It is VERY picky.  I suggest watching a video on youtube and trying a bunch.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ubi.4136 said:

Seeing where the guy in the video jumped through, it still took me about 20 tries to actually get through the space needed.  It is VERY picky.  I suggest watching a video on youtube and trying a bunch.

Edit: Hmph, this is really tricky. 😄 Still working on it.

Edit #2: Got it! Thank you for the heads-up on the video (there was none last night when I looked). 🙂

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2