Need 50 Silverwaste Shovels for starting Guild

16 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Are you on NA or EU?

I have 50 shovels you can have, but I think I can only donate them if you're on an EU server.

Afaik it doesn't matter, because both regions share the same guild system.

It has been a long time since I built my own hall, but I'm rather sure that I bought shovels and decorations from some NA-players too while being on EU.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 11:20 AM, Xeladen.9670 said:

Anyone have 50 to spare? Would love the help!

I've got two solo guildhalls and I feel your pain. The method that worked for me was setting up a LFG while in Silverwastes advertising that I was looking for shovels (I offered 30s per shovel). For both guildhalls this method was successful; once I got a response I added that player to my friends list and continued to watch for them/whisper them when they were online as I required more shovels. Best of luck in your endeavors!!!

*please note that you will be required to invite them to your guild so they can deposit the shovels, so the player(s) you contact will need an empty guild slot.

**This works for other account bound items as well, such as PvP potions needed for the arena and the exorbitant amount of bloodstone dust required.

***If you're working on the IoR guildhall, one more tip: SKIP THE 'FURTHER EXPLORATION' UPGRADE. It literally does nothing in this guildhall aside from wasting a large amount of resources.

Edited by Ronin.4501

4 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

I've got two solo guildhalls and I feel your pain. The method that worked for me was setting up a LFG while in Silverwastes advertising that I was looking for shovels (I offered 30s per shovel). For both guildhalls this method was successful; once I got a response I added that player to my friends list and continued to watch for them/whisper them when they were online as I required more shovels. Best of luck in your endeavors!!!

*please note that you will be required to invite them to your guild so they can deposit the shovels, so the player(s) you contact will need an empty guild slot.

**This works for other account bound items as well, such as PvP potions needed for the arena and the exorbitant amount of bloodstone dust required.

***If you're working on the IoR guildhall, one more tip: SKIP THE 'FURTHER EXPLORATION' UPGRADE. It literally does nothing in this guildhall aside from wasting a large amount of resources.

Super helpful! I ended up buying the 50 I needed! Thank you so much!

• Like 2