Burst meta too strong, sustained damage/healing in a weird spot

Player.2475

On 5/19/2023 at 1:06 AM, connor.2180 said:

Before the days of low skill cap celestial infinite boon spamming builds doing all your defensive work for you, people actually had to use evades and blocks intelligently in order to compete with high burst damage builds. Every profession has the tools to deal with spike damage. 

To be honest "before the days of..." People did the exact same thing they're doing with this post, went straight to the forums and other mediums and made post after post complaining about this and that until  ArenaNet caved to their demands. 

What I don't understand is why's no one complaining about the armies of bots laying siege in WvW?

3 hours ago, Justine.6351 said:

"There's no where else to go" is not exactly a compelling defense.

I agree here and being a backer of both CU and AoC I would say to ANet, don't take your WvW players as an assumption but instead take the opportunity you have and invest in your game mode to improve and expand your player base before others get a chance at your market. You have a great sandbox but you have errored on the side of mediocrity. It will do, versus focus on what's next. 

• Like 1