Understanding Mastery Tracks after LVL 80

I need help with getting to the 455 Mastery points that the Wiki states I should have after finishing all the Mastery tracks.
I have completed all Central Tyria, Heart of Thrones, Path of Fire, and End of Dragons mastery tracks with extra points available in each of those. 
For Ice Brood Saga, I am on the last two categories, United Legions Waystation Synchronization for 4 points and Dragon Slayer for 5 points. I am currently at lvl 438.
This would only put me at 447 points! 
What am I missing? Where do I get the other 8 points from?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

16 hours ago, Drakor.9127 said:

I did not even see those!
Thank you very much!!

Raid masteries are hidden until you defeated a raid boss or an equivalent. I think only the first four raid wings count for this.

Maybe one day Arenanet will give us an optional way to unlock the raid masteries tree, but that hypothetical day is still far away.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Raid masteries are hidden until you defeated a raid boss or an equivalent. I think only the first four raid wings count for this.

Maybe one day Arenanet will give us an optional way to unlock the raid masteries tree, but that hypothetical day is still far away.

I think hiding it was their solution for non-raiders. If you don't raid that track is useless so hiding it means people who will never use it don't feel pressured to put points into a useless mastery track to avoid leaving one empty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I think he/she meant it wasn't seen when delving into the Wiki.