[WvW] Natural Mender

Zebulon.1850

Please move the energy gain in natural mender to lingering light in wvw. Also nerf it to 3%.

The whole point of that was to make it easier for support druids to get astral force, but in reality all it did was make astral force not even a thing anymore, since the trait gives you 24%/32 over 10/11 sec of astral force during the 10 sec cd downtime. It definitely allows all builds to spam astral force in wvw, quick is extremely powerful.

I mean, if we want such bad mechanics to exist in the game, can we get a trait for warrior, necro, elementalist? 8% adrenaline, shroud, energy passive regen. So we can use our burst/shroud/sphere even if we aren't attacking? Thanks.

Edited by Zebulon.1850
Fixed math, 3 sec interval, 8 per 3 not 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

If you’re complaining about Zerg druid. Then balance is finally achieved. We finally have a ranger build that can join zerg fights.

Honestly I don’t feel a difference with the Natural Mender buff, I could get into CA quite easily before. Now it just means I can get into CA without spamming my auto.

I would be happy for them to revert Natural Mending changes if they have us more power damage on Druid instead.

9 hours ago, Zebulon.1850 said:

Please move the energy gain in natural mender to lingering light in wvw. Also nerf it to 3%.

The whole point of that was to make it easier for support druids to get astral force, but in reality all it did was make astral force not even a thing anymore, since the trait gives you 24%/32 over 10/11 sec of astral force during the 10 sec cd downtime. It definitely allows all builds to spam astral force in wvw, quick is extremely powerful.

I mean, if we want such bad mechanics to exist in the game, can we get a trait for warrior, necro, elementalist? 8% adrenaline, shroud, energy passive regen. So we can use our burst/shroud/sphere even if we aren't attacking? Thanks.

Tell me you don't play Druid without telling me you don't play Druid.  

The Natural Mender change wasn't about support Druid at all, it was streamlining how Astral Force is generated.  It was a huge handicap to be downed / defeated and have to run back to fights with empty Astral Force, when you can just switch to Soulbeast and be immediately ready to go.  

But yes, you can give Ranger the aura spam of ele, second health bar of necro, or mobility / stun chains of Warrior and we'll go back to manually generating AF.  

• 2 weeks later...

The fact is being able to access CA mode off-cooldown (that is, as soon as the 10 second recharge is up) is not overpowered and instead puts Druid on an equal footing with the other primary healer/cleansers (Tempest, Vindicator). So they may as well just get rid of Astral Force generation altogether and simply gate CA mode behind the 10 second cooldown and it wouldn't even be overpowered.

And if did become overpowered they could just balance the skills out, increase recharge here and there etc. Cause right now Astral Force generation is trivial in large groups.