Free Macaw Wings Are Not Available to All Players

The promotion for these wings does not seem to be available to players who are F2P or to players who only purchased the core game. But the blog post does not mention that only players with the expansions unlocked are eligible for this promotion.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, GODh.3892 said:

I do not have a free account but afaik there were always limitations with the gemstore for free accounts. I assume this is one of those limitations.

Yes that explains half of what the OP is talking about the other are paid core accounts that should not have limitations on them.

They can apparently get them from black lion chests since everyone can use the ackpack so why not from this promotion.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yes that explains half of what the OP is talking about the other are paid core accounts that should not have limitations on them.

They can apparently get them from black lion chests since everyone can use the ackpack so why not from this promotion.

I assume that is decision from Anet...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 6/1/2023 at 1:25 PM, Eddy.7051 said:

The promotion for these wings does not seem to be available to players who are F2P or to players who only purchased the core game. But the blog post does not mention that only players with the expansions unlocked are eligible for this promotion.

Seems that an event that is supposed to promote "inclusion", excluded you.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1