Twice-told Legend, Need Clarification

Kong.3280

7 minutes ago, Shuzuru.3651 said:

Well, before the Armory, you could only craft one 2nd gen precursor once, proof here, in the late notes, that they removed that restriction with leg armory :

Also, the reason why you see 1/1 is because you only have one, the maximum you can have is indicated on the tooltip. 

Ummm I can show you that I have a Eureka and an Endeavor right now..... Last night I had 2 Endeavors and have had 2 Endeavors for at least 3 years....... So no you definitely can or could craft more than one precursor prior to the Legendary Armory. Now I understand what the Legendary Armor Tool tip says but it doesn't mean they cant change those numbers in the future because how else can you get the Twice Told Legend now? Also because I do have a second Endevour Precursor I can make a Second Eureka I just don't know what would happen, because it wouldn't be able to go into the Legendary Armory... But it cant stay like a Gen 1 or Gen 3 Legendary Weapon...... Hence a Anet Worker chipping in would be great.

37 minutes ago, Firebird Gomer.9563 said:

Ummm I can show you that I have a Eureka and an Endeavor right now..... Last night I had 2 Endeavors and have had 2 Endeavors for at least 3 years....... So no you definitely can or could craft more than one precursor prior to the Legendary Armory. Now I understand what the Legendary Armor Tool tip says but it doesn't mean they cant change those numbers in the future because how else can you get the Twice Told Legend now? Also because I do have a second Endevour Precursor I can make a Second Eureka I just don't know what would happen, because it wouldn't be able to go into the Legendary Armory... But it cant stay like a Gen 1 or Gen 3 Legendary Weapon...... Hence a Anet Worker chipping in would be great.

Afaik you are right and the patchnotes were only for Gen 2.0 (with collections).

The armory has as many places per item, as you can use for one build, so for weapons for main- and off-hand like Eureka the ,limit is x/4.

If you move your mouse over the Eureka in your "HeroEquipment"-menu, you can see, how much more you can store.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Firebird Gomer.9563 said:

Last night I just finished making my first Eureka I have been sitting on it for years (but I kept getting distracted from finishing it). Now it does indeed say 1/1 which I take to mean while I can make a second one but it will not appear in my Armory.

Second weapon would appear in your armory too. The numbers you're looking at here (1/1) mean: [1 unused weapon available] out of [1 weapon in armory in total].
If you craft second, you'll see "2/2". If you use one of them, you'll see "1/2".

The caps for legendary armory gear: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_Armory#Item_caps

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 11 months later...