June 27 Balance Update Preview

Rubi Bayer.8493

Just now, Hauwlyn.8051 said:

Well, Heal BS isn't in the effective category, Healscrapper is. It's very generous of them to provide free work doing those pages.
Oh, it's also on Hardstuck btw. Maybe you should tell them to remove it though, so people don't mistake it for an actually effective build, like the rest of the list. Do you have their public discord?

Exactly why i said show me where its effective then because thats what i stated as being below viable, QHS is not used in PVE outside of memes and WvW for obvious reasons lol Hardstuck/Metabattle are also not posting only meta so they will have off-based builds that hold no face to even semi-viable builds and are only there as LI or meme builds

• Confused 2

Just now, Elleandria.2846 said:

Exactly why i said show me where its effective then because thats what i stated as being below viable, QHS is not used in PVE outside of memes and WvW for obvious reasons lol Hardstuck/Metabattle are also not posting only meta so they will have off-based builds that hold no face to even semi-viable builds and are only there as LI or meme builds

I'm not the one who put it there, why don't you go tell the snowcrows that on their public discord?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hauwlyn.8051 said:

I'm not the one who put it there, why don't you go tell the snowcrows that on their public discord?

I'm not the one complaining about it lol you're the only one here caring about builds tbh xD If you're good enough there are a bunch of "effective" builds that can work to kill a boss, but none will give you meta results because thats not how this game works thankfully, i honestly wish all classes were weaver/cata level rotations so it would weed out the casuals, but also since HT CM is the hardest content this game is super easy from other MMORPGs

• Confused 2

I'm not the one complaining about it lol you're the only one here caring about builds tbh xD If you're good enough there are a bunch of "effective" builds that can work to kill a boss, but none will give you meta results because thats not how this game works thankfully, i honestly wish all classes were weaver/cata level rotations so it would weed out the casuals, but also since HT CM is the hardest content this game is super easy from other MMORPGs

You're ranting again. You just spent hours arguing balance with utmost confidence, and saying you'd help. You'd be helping too if you tell them why it doesn't belong here, since you know, and I don't.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You're ranting again. You just spent hours arguing balance with utmost confidence, and saying you'd help. You'd be helping too if you tell them why it doesn't belong here, since you know, and I don't.

Yes, this game is very balanced because there are numerous meta healers for groups but again even that 1% deviant above the other specs is going to make one healer more used than the other purely because its <1% better, its better regardless. That balance happens in all games but in heavily unbalanced games there is NO alternatives to playing high end content, whereas in this game you can quite literally lowman raid bosses and FC will only supports, the level of difficulty in this game makes it easier to have the majority of builds viable but perfect balance doesn't mean ALL builds are viable, thats a physical impossibility because of how MMORPGs work, no game is like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Elleandria.2846 said:

Yes, this game is very balanced because there are numerous meta healers for groups but again even that 1% deviant above the other specs is going to make one healer more used than the other purely because its <1% better, its better regardless. That balance happens in all games but in heavily unbalanced games there is NO alternatives to playing high end content, whereas in this game you can quite literally lowman raid bosses and FC will only supports, the level of difficulty in this game makes it easier to have the majority of builds viable but perfect balance doesn't mean ALL builds are viable, thats a physical impossibility because of how MMORPGs work, no game is like that. 

I'm confused, does that have anything to do with HealScrapper being categorized as effective, but not HealBS? If so, you'd be helping by telling the snowcrows.

• Confused 1

I'm confused, does that have anything to do with HealScrapper being categorized as effective, but not HealBS? If so, you'd be helping by telling the snowcrows.

Again, because i don't care, if YOU think healquickscrapper is effective then so be it but again logs will show that its not lol snowcrows isnt immune from putting up bad builds bud xD Also FYI, maybe don't look at builds last updated 6 months ago, its on the same level as HealBS right now BDsupp/HealBurst-inc  which is why i brought up HealBS as the build on par with HQS, but if you think a 6months out of date build is effective then i have news for you 🤣

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hauwlyn.8051 said:

Let me know when Heal Quick Chrono gets added because i've also cleared raids with that as a heal supp lol SEVERLY off meta yet if you're good most things will work in this game since its that easy 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hauwlyn.8051 said:

Its also not shocking that you haven't really raided at all in this game so if you need any help with that there are a plethora of Prog W 1-4 groups available right now man, teach you how class kits and BD works so you can do some CMs and get your legendary gear while you're at it 💪

• Confused 1

Again, because i don't care, if YOU think healquickscrapper is effective then so be it but again logs will show that its not lol snowcrows isnt immune from putting up bad builds bud xD Also FYI, maybe don't look at builds last updated 6 months ago, its on the same level as HealBS right now BDsupp/HealBurst-inc  which is why i brought up HealBS as the build on par with HQS, but if you think a 6months out of date build is effective then i have news for you 🤣

See, there's something else I don't get, the HQS page was specifically updated for the "May 2021 Balance " it's written in there. And they didn't put it in legacy, where the builds are not. Are you sure the patches since january changed the build?

2 minutes ago, Elleandria.2846 said:

Let me know when Heal Quick Chrono gets added because i've also cleared raids with that as a heal supp lol SEVERLY off meta yet if you're good most things will work in this game since its that easy 

I look forward to them adding Core heal guard since I cleared W4 with it once.

Its also not shocking that you haven't really raided at all in this game so if you need any help with that there are a plethora of Prog W 1-4 groups available right now man, teach you how class kits and BD works so you can do some CMs and get your legendary gear while you're at it 💪

You seem very sure I'm not raiding at all, why is that? does it have anything to do with this API key thing?

• Confused 1

See, there's something else I don't get, the HQS page was specifically updated for the "May 2021 Balance " it's written in there. And they didn't put it in legacy, where the builds are not. Are you sure the patches since january changed the build?

I look forward to them adding Core heal guard since I cleared W4 with it once.

You seem very sure I'm not raiding at all, why is that? does it have anything to do with this API key thing?

HQS was updated build wise Jan 2022 but it's still not viable even after the changes, its been nerfed so much because of its use in WvW.  Also yeah the API tracks your kills (https://gw2wingman.nevermindcreations.de/kp/Hauwlyn.8051) so it shows how much EXP you have in Raids/Strikes/Fractals, tracks a lot like your world (Fort Ranik [FR]) and you can even track logs with it too but most of yours are <2022 so not much there at all in terms of boss kills. As long as one person in your group parses the fight it will populate 

• Confused 1

so it shows how much EXP you have in Raids/Strikes/Fractals, tracks a lot like your world (Fort Ranik [FR]) and you can even track logs with it too but most of yours are <2022 so not much there at all in terms of boss kills. As long as one person in your group parses the fight it will populate 

By parses, do you mean they just have to put the logs on dps.report? That's weird, because i have had hundreds of logs there, but with the ones on wingman It doesn't even start to explain how I have more than 2 full sets of pve legendary armor... How strange. Could it be some people don't upload their logs to wingman?

• Confused 1

By parses, do you mean they just have to put the logs on dps.report? That's weird, because i have had hundreds of logs there, but with the ones on wingman It doesn't even start to explain how I have more than 2 full sets of pve legendary armor... How strange. Could it be some people don't upload their logs to wingman?

If you have WingmanUploader it uploads logs automatically and as long as one person in your group do it then it will populate your parses on wingman. Just has to have one POV of the encounter

• Confused 1

If you have WingmanUploader it uploads logs automatically and as long as one person in your group do it then it will populate your parses on wingman. Just has to have one POV of the encounter

Ah, that explains it, I think none of the people I play with regularly have it. Guess we can't trust that site so readily huh.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It only shows you have 719 LI and almost never cleared much W5+ but its accurate because its API tracked from killproof back to atleast 2021-02-22

• Confused 1

Ah, that explains it, I think none of the people I play with regularly have it. Guess we can't trust that site so readily huh.

https://killproof.me/proof/8XvZ/history#none This is API mined, this is 100% (Minus rare bugs) accurate since it shows unlogged kills as well

Edited by Elleandria.2846
  • Confused 1

Wingman only shows parsed logs, not API kills

Bit confused with yours then, your killproof shows clears this week, and a total of 1210 LI, yet wingman shows you have 1410 raid kills on mechanist alone. Why is that?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hauwlyn.8051 said:

Bit confused with yours then, your killproof shows clears this week, and a total of 1210 LI, yet wingman shows you have 1410 raid kills on mechanist alone. Why is that?

More kills after weekly clears, I have all week and with 4 different statics so i get more kills than LI, think my mech has over 2500 raid kills

• Confused 1

More kills after weekly clears, I have all week and with 4 different statics so i get more kills than LI, think my mech has over 2500 raid kills

Wow, that sounds like a lot of extra clears, even though you don't full clear every week and took a 3 month break

• Confused 1